Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reader's Pages!

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! I haven't shared reader's pages in a few weeks and I think it's time to showcase some great inspiration from the readers. I received some great pages and you as may or may not know I love to get reader's pages in my inbox!!  So, if you have any pages you want to share using ideas, templates, or tutorials from the blog, please email me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com ... and I will feature you idea!

First up is a bunch a beautiful pages by Laura K.! The first page I shared a while back. She used the Two Curves Template. On the second image, Laura took the idea and made it a two page layout (you can original page plus the new page). I LOVE how this turned out .. she added three rows of curvy photos to her second page! It is a such a great way to take inspiration from a template and make it your own. Check out these pages!



Laura is also sharing a page with us using the Flourish Template. I just adore those sweet colors and accents, what a great big girl bed page :)


Lastly, Laura created a page using the Circle Photoblock Template as her inspiration! This page is so very cute with the adorable photo and the circular design. Sooo sweet!!



Next, we have an amazing winter layout by Jennifer D. She created this page using a sketch by Becky Fleck! She sent this in after we posted Designer Showcase: Wintery Snow Pages.  On her page you an see she used flock on the tree branches to make them look like snow. What a great idea! I adore this page!  (Don't forget to stop by her blog at http://scrapdrawer.blogspot.com/ to see more fabulous projects)




Thanks to Laura and Jennifer for sharing such neat pages!!


4 comments:

  1. These pages are so cute! I just love all the different placements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing Reader's Pages too! If you're on the fence about submitting one, please do!

    These layouts are all wonderful. It's always SO cool to see the different takes on the sketches.

    ReplyDelete