Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Template One

Hello everyone! I'm back with another sketch and matching template. This time I had a bunch of help creating example layouts and I can't wait to share them with you! Here is the sketch... All you have to do is right click on the image and click "Save As" if you would like to save it to your computer.


First, I have two of my own example layouts to share! This layout is a paper one and I used the Scraptastic Club "Boys Will Be Boys" kit.


This is the digital one I created with Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl line. I'm still so excited that they are releasing all of their lines digitally!


 My friend (And fellow contributing artist!) Nancy created this gorgeous layout of her daughter eating fondue. The title totally makes me smile and I love how she used the boy themed papers on a girlie layout.


This layout was created by my friend Janie who is on the Scraptastic Club DT with me. Her son is absolutely adorable and I love all of the extra bling she added to this layout. She's one of the reasons I had to go out and buy an i-rock!


Last but not least is Juliann! She's also on the Scraptastic Club DT with me where I asked for contributions this month! I love that she converted my sketch to work with an 8.5x11 sized layout. The little robot embellishment she used is perfect. Too cute!


Thank you so much for helping me provide example layouts girls! I really appreciate it.

If you are a digital scrapbooker and would like to download the layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements to match the sketch please click on the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/2EI2EsqG/HLFeb11Temp1.html

8 comments:

  1. great sketch, Heather. had fun working with it. love Janie and your take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved working with this awesome sketch heather!!

    ReplyDelete