...so what is a "kit club"? Well, it's a monthly subscription to a kit filled with coordinating cardstock, patterned papers, and embellishments. The kit club matches products up for you, so you don't have to go searching for all the pieces that go together. Also, they deliver it right to your door, so you get a package of scrapbooking products on a monthly basis.
Each kit club varies in price and products, so shopping to see which one suits your style is probably best. Also, some kits will allow you to purchase a subscription of each kit, which will lower the monthly cost of each kit. As for shipping charges, these will also vary according to every kit club.
Here's a list of some kit clubs I have spotted:
1. Paper Posies - http://paperposies.com
2. My Creative Scrapbook - http://mycreativescrapbook.com
3. Color Me Daisy - http://colormedaisy.com
4. The Sampler - http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com/theSampler
5. Swirlydoos Kit Club: http://www.swirlydoos.com/news.php
6. The Paper Tree House: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104783196233602&ref=ts
7. The Sampler: http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com/theSampler
I, for one, am a fan of kit clubs. It saves me the time from having to match and coordinate products. Also, it saves me from taking a trip to my local scrapbook store because it's delivered right to your front door.
For those of you who do subscribe to a kit club, feel free to share which ones you love and why in the comments below.