Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gael's Picks of New Products!

Hi, its Gael here today and I’d like to share with you some of the new products recently released at CHA.  These are just the ones that took my eye and which I’m really looking forward to seeing in the stores.
I have a love for vintage/heritage collections and I’m so thrilled to see so many companies have new ranges coming out.  I’m just not sure how I can pick my favourites but I’m sure I’ll be seeking out the following collections.
Webster’s Pages – Postcards from Paris II

Prima – Vintage Vanity & Everyday Vintage

 



I’ve also just started getting into the Project Life style of scrapbooking and luckily for me they have also brought out a Heritage kit, so I’ve got this one on order already!!
Project Life – Heritage kit

Some other goodies which I would love to try out include the Color Wash from Pink Paisley and the Color Magic from Heidi Swapp. 
Pink Paisley – Color Wash

Heidi Swapp – Color Magic
 
There are so many fun new products coming out that I found it really hard to decide on a few favourites so I’m really looking forward to seeing what products other people are looking forward to trying.  


VISIT THE CONTRIBUTOR'S BLOGS/GALLERIES
Cathy Dippolito
Dolores Schaeffer
Cindy deRosier
Lesley Walker
Gael Spence
Sarah Routledge
Sharon Fritchman
Tanya Ham
Sheila Burns
Pam Callaghan


2 comments:

  1. How fun to see your pics! The Color Magic looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks, Gael! That Heritage Project Life kit rocks!

    ReplyDelete