Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cindy's CHA-Summer Picks

Cindy here!  Ever since the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) summer tradeshow, I've been stalking my favorite online store waiting to buy my must-haves.  Here's what's on my list:

Smarty Pants is my favorite of the many school-themed collections I've seen so far, but it's the Simple Basics pack that I absolutely love.  The A-sides all have composition book pattern, and the B-sides feature different types of papers, like binder paper, grid paper, and ledger paper.  The colors are fantastic.  I'm getting multiples of these for sure, as they are so incredibly versatile.



Since I don't have any Christmas washi yet, these are particularly excellent to add to my collection.  I definitely want to wrap my Christmas gifts with washi tape this year.



They claim this line is "perfect for fall, summer, spring, camping, outdoors, indoors, boys, girls, ladies and gentleman."  You can't get much more versatile than that!  I can definitely see using it for a wide variety of subjects.  I love the color palette.


I need more Halloween supplies like I need a hole in my head, but I really like this collection.  With the exception of the spiderwebs, the B-sides are not themed, so it's pretty easy to justify getting this since I can use it for non-Halloween occasions.



If I don't need Halloween paper, then I REALLY don't need Christmas paper.  But I can justify getting the Simple Basics and the Fundamental and Expression Cardstock Stickers from this collection.  This is my favorite of this year's Christmas collections.



This is my #1 must-have.  I love the colors, love the patterns, and I especially love the dots/stripe Simple Basics.  While this collection is obviously Disney-inspired, it isn't heavily themed and can be used for all sorts of other topics.  



There you have it, my CHA-Summer must-haves!


2 comments:

  1. Love those choices! :) I will be looking for those Fancy Pants Smarty Pants papers, I didn't see those before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks, Cindy! I especially love the trendy tapes for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete