Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Layouts Ideas Using Chickaniddy Crafts

Hi all! I have a bunch of fun layouts to share with you that all have to do with Christmas. I just love the Jolly Good Collection by Chickaniddy Crafts for scrapbooking Christmas pages. Can you even believe it is almost Christmas??? Seriously, crazy! Ok, so first, Chickaniddy is giving away FREE Christmas Card Templates that look like this. You can download them free here.Which one do you think looks better for our card this Christmas??


Free Chickaniddy Christmas card 

 Free Chickaniddy Christmas card2  




Onto my pages. My first page.One of my most favorite things about the Jolly Good collection is the colors. I just love that in addition to traditional colors of red, green, and white, this collection includes a soft blue, pink, orange, and grey. Here is the layout I created with the softer tones. Layout inspired  Paige Evans. I cut out a large snowflake and then filled it with triangles. I had already cut out three sizes to my triangles. I stitched on my page, embellished and I was done!

  Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts 2014 Snowflake layout  

Supplies used: Chickaniddy Crafts Jolly Good papers: Caroling/ jg14os03, Holiday/ jg14os08, Sweater Weather/ jg14os04, Tis The Season/ jg14os11. Chickaniddy Embellishments: Enamel Stars/ jg14eb09, Illustration Stickers/ jg14eb01, Mini Sentiment Stickers/ jg14eb07, Mini Sticker Tags/ jg14eb06.




 For my next page, I designed my page all around a star from the Die Cuts Tags in the Jolly Good Collection of Chickaniddy Crafts! As you can see I used lots of patterned papers to lead your eyes right to that shining star! Want to hear something cool: I have turned this into a cut file and the talented Meghann Andrew (on the Chickaniddy Crafts blog) will be sharing her page and a link to the die cut file in December!


  Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts Jolly Good Layout 1 

After I created my design it was all about accenting, but not accenting too much. I saw this idea in an old CK magazine where they layered the circles of the same pattern over a patterned paper. I decided to add this to my page! 

Supplies used: Chickaniddy Crafts Jolly Good papers: Caroling/ jg14os03, Christmas Eve/ jg14os01, Happy New Year/ jg14os12, Holiday/ jg14os08, Holly Jolly/ jg14os05, Making Spirits Bright/ jg14os07, Sugar Cookies/ jg14os02. Chickaniddy Embellishments: Die Cut Tags/ jg14eb04, Journal Tags/ jg14eb03, Mini Sticker Tags/ jg14eb06. 


On my next page, I had fun manipulating text around a circle in Photoshop Elements. HINT: You can do this without that program. Simply print off different sized sentences on white cardstock and place as rays around a circle. I think this is a neat way to tell the story, almost like a clock.


  Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts Jolly Good Layout 2  

Supplies used: Chickaniddy Crafts Jolly Good papers: Caroling/ jg14os03, Christmas Eve/ jg14os01, Holiday, jg14os08, Making Spirits Bright/ jg14os07, Sugar Cookies/ jg14os02, Sweather Weather/ jg14os04. Chickaniddy Embellishments: Alpha Stickers/ jg14eb02, Illustration Stickers/ jg14eb01, Journal Tags/ jg14eb03, Mini Sticker Banners/jg14eb05, Mini Sticker Tags/ jg14eb06.   



My last page was inspired simply from a wrapped package. I just love the way packages look under the tree, so I mimicked that look with some banners strips to look like ribbon. So basically the box has a green top, a white (with a little pattern) bottom and some pretty ribbon. The patterned paper outside of that white patterned paper pulls it all together.


  Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts Jolly Good Layout 3  

 Supplies used: Chickaniddy Crafts Jolly Good papers: Caroling/ jg14os03, Christmas Eve/ jg14os01, Deck the Halls/ jg14os06, Holiday, jg14os08, Making Spirits Bright/ jg14os07, Sugar Cookies/ jg14os02, Sweather Weather/ jg14os04. Chickaniddy Embellishments: Illustration Stickers/ jg14eb01, Journal Tags/ jg14eb03, Mini Brads/ jg14eb08, Mini Sticker Tags/ jg14eb06.   

Thanks for stopping by today!!

 Pam Badge

3 comments:

  1. I love the star and rays on your second layout! I pinned it to my scrapbook Pinterest board so that I can remember it for when I scrap this year's Christmas pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing layouts, Pam! So creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete