Monday, October 6, 2014

New Scrumptious Pages

Hey all. Here are some brand new pages I have created recently!

I love to challenge myself to do different things with my pages. It is what makes scrapbooking fun for me. For October I decided to go for three completely different designs and see what I came up with. Below you will see what I created and how they all differ from each other. This month's theme is "thankful." I wanted to create pages for the people I am thankful for, the first one being my son. I was inspired by all of the circle layouts from the craft team last month and this month and created this design. It features several papers cut out in circles and text added to the circles. I used a text path I bought from two peas in a bucket, when it was still open, to create the text. You can do this with your paper and handwriting if you like. Just cut out a piece of white cardstock to fit the circle and write over it. Simple as that!
  Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts A Great joy Layout  

 Supply List: Chickaniddy Scrumptious: Autumn Haze/ sc14os06, Back to School/ sc14os04, Fall Bouquet/ sc14os01, Family and Friends/ sc14os08 ,Home Sweet Home/ sc14os02 Nutmeg/ sc14os07, Pumpkin Spice/ sc14os03; Scrumptious Embellishments: Mini Brads/ sc14eb08; Enamel Sticker Stars (sc14eb09).  



My next page features my son again. I am just so thankful for him, he is one the best blessings in my life. For my design I decided to try color blocking again. It has been so long since I tried this and I wanted to create a page with it. I left a small border around all of the papers and added some fun tags, banner, and stickers to my page.

  Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts Adored Layout 


Supply List: Chickaniddy Scrumptious: Back to School/ sc14os04, Check Please (sc14os09), Family and Friends/ sc14os08, Frolic in the Leaves/ sc14os11, Home Sweet Home/ sc14os02 , New Harvest/ sc14os10, Pumpkin Spice/ sc14os03; Scrumptious Embellishments: Alpha Sticker/ sc14eb02; Die Cut Tags/ sc14eb04), Illustration Stickers/ sc14eb01; Mini Brads/ sc14eb08; Mini Sticker Tags/ sc14eb06.  



My last page features my husband, who I am so very blessed to have. Our anniversary is very soon. October 30th is our 16th anniversary. For my design of this page, I used a cutting file I created. It is sort of like a die cut argyle/diamond design. I absolutely love the Scrumptious collection and you can see how well the papers matches each other in this layout! This is a great way to use all of those scraps that you have sitting around. 

Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts Thankful Layout

Supply List: Chickaniddy Scrumptious: Autumn Haze/ sc14os06, Back to School/ sc14os04, Check Please (sc14os09), Corn on the Cob/ sc14os12,Fall Bouquet/ sc14os01, Family and Friends/ sc14os08, Frolic in the Leaves/ sc14os11, Hay Day/ sc14os05, Home Sweet Home/ sc14os02 , New Harvest/ sc14os10, Nutmeg/ sc14os07, Pumpkin Spice/ sc14os03; Scrumptious Embellishments: Alpha Sticker/ sc14eb02; Illustration Stickers/ sc14eb01; 14eb05; Mini Sticker Tags/ sc14eb06. 


Thanks for stopping by today!
-Pam

3 comments: