Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Sketch

Good Tuesday! It's Pam again today with another sketch and layout. I created this for the GCD Studios PaperCut Magazine which will be posted very soon! My sketch is a pretty fun one, I most admit, and so easy to replicate on paper. This layout took me less than an hour, you should give a try!


The photos I used were from my son on a school field trip where he was horseback riding. I kept a rustic look to my page by using colors which matched the photos perfectly. The main paper collections I used were a combination of GCD's Splendor and Country Charm.  I accented my page with some punched out stars, stickers, and a cream banner. The background paper added to the outdoor feel along with the title stickers.


Have a super day!


3 comments:

  1. love this design. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch! I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone at GCD used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch Pam. I love your take on it too!

    ReplyDelete