Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Sketch and Template!

Hello everyone, this is Dolores and I hope you are having a great week!  Today I have a sketch and template to share.  Last week I shared a sketch and template with a layered background.   I have another template along that theme.  It has some nice interesting background shapes, a page division and the title placement that bridges the two defined sides together.  Here is my layout titled simply "Maggie."


I love the bright colors in this page, yellow, turquoise and a touch a deep blue.  It's very alive like spring.  I created this layout with a kit by Captivated Visions called "Captivating 2012-March."  Here is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.


The layered background in this sketch would be very easy to produce without even tracing these shapes. A large circle punch can be used to clip away the corners on the background squares then stacked to create these nice defined shapes.

For our digital scrapbookers I have a template you may download from either of the two file sharing sites below.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have  a great time scrapping!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous! Thank you for the template. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous, Dolores, I have so many ideas to do with this template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That layout is awesome!! I love the pictures- just perfect with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing; love the template!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created a lovely page for your beautiful subject, thanks for sharing your template. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dolores - your templates and pages are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete