Friday, October 30, 2009

Date changed and other stuff!


Please note that the closing date for the contributing and featured artists:
Have you stuff sent to me by the 5th of November, I will announce the contributors by the 7-10ish of November. I decided I needed some contributors sooner rather than later.

Also, before I even thought to put out a call for this (a few days ago), I asked one super talented person to contribute to my blog!! I am so excited and lucky to have her contributing! Her style and techniques are cutting edge and I know you will enjoy her posts. I will do a formal introduction for her next week, so stay tuned! Until then please check out Delaina Burns on her blog to learn more about her!

Here is a question answered:
I need more people to apply for featured artists as well. The difference is contributing artists will contribute on a regular basis for site. Featured artists will be featured once, possibly on Fridays, and they will get to share whatever they want while having the whole blog day to themselves with links to their blogs and galleries (and kit club/design teams if you like)! They can share as many tips as wanted and such. If you have less time but still want to be involved please apply for a featured artist!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited I found this blog! It looks fantastic! I found it through Delaina's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pam, you are totally on a rooll. i'm so excited for this! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete