Friday, November 11, 2011

*New* Big Heart Template/Sketch


Happy Friday! Last month Kevin and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary! I wanted a very special page with a heart as the central design and I created the layout below "Lucky 13." I turned it into a template or a sketch for those who are interested! Remember templates can be used in Photoshop to create your page and if you don't do digital you can use this as a sketch or print and cut out sections. Here is my layout that I based the template off of. Also I have a challenge below :)


Here is a preview of the page template and also a sketch for your pages!! This can be used like a puzzle.. print and cut out sections to be traced over patterned papers. Put it all together and you are done! Here is the sketch to print in case you want to save on ink ;)

This is the preview of template.


Here is the template for you to use to use with Photoshop. If you haven't used clipping masks much you might want to review this tutorial.

Template link below.
MediaFire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x4qyjojjlnjuo68

4shared:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/whgndhfJ/pc_big_heart_template.html

Here is my challenge for you: use this template/sketch to create a love page whether it's about children, family, anniversaries, foods, or anything you can think of! I would absolutely love to feature you projects using this template. If you use it and want to be featured, please email me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com with your page!

Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, Pam. I love the design. congratulations, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this template - thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that the post has perfect knowledge and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Pammy! Thanks so much for making the template too. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really looking forward to trying this template out. Thank you. Narnt

    ReplyDelete