Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wrinkle Free Distress

Hi everyone, Nancy here, today I want to share how to make a "wrinkle free" distress.  For this technique you will need various colors of distress inks and a craft sheet.

Begin by directly applying various colors of Distress Ink Pads to the surface of the  craft sheet.
 Then drag your tag across your craft sheet. 
 If you have any un-inked areas simply place that area of the paper on any left over ink on the sheet.
 Finally Dry your paper or tag using an iron or heat tool. 
 To finish the look, ink the edges with a contrasting color.

For the final project I spritzed my tag with a bit of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  I added a bit of Prima lace that I dragged across an ink pad and a few Vintage Trinkets.

Thanks for Looking.


1 comment:

  1. This turned out so very pretty Nancy! I love the vintage trinket that you added. You are so good with the distressing!

    ReplyDelete