Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Sketch and Template using 3 Circles

Do you every have multiple photos and can't decide which one to put in a layout.  Well I have a sketch and template to share today that is great for those days when you can't select a single picture to put on a page.  How about three photos!  I sometimes have a sequence of photos that look great together, like a child sliding down a slide at the park.  This sketch would be super for those kinds of days.  I have a friend whose daughter-in-law just had triplets--I can just see three cute photos all lined up here.  Don't rule out just an everyday event, some of the best photos I take are totally candid shots.  Here's my layout using three photos of my husband and our wonderful dogs. 
For our readers who enjoy paper scrapbooking here is the sketch.

Just right click on the picture and save the image file to your computer.  For our digital scrapbook readers I have a template that I created in Photoshop Elements.  Please click the file name below to download the PSD file.


Hope you have fun with this one!  Don't forget that we enjoy featuring readers pages on the blog and we'd love to see some of your work!



8 comments:

  1. Dolores this is an awesome sketch and layout! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually go for round photos, you rocked this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolores, What a great sketch and I love how your LO turned out! The journaling on the side was super too:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much.. This sketch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very cool! I love the series of circular photos. Thanks for sharing Dolores!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing another cool template!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the great template!

    ReplyDelete