Friday, December 18, 2009

I am Featured on the Creating Keepsakes Magazine blog!

I was so excited when CK asked me to contribute to their blog! I share two projects about finding inspiration from holiday decor and there is a sketch there for you to use! :)

You can read about by clicking here.


Here is the template you can use to crop your large photo:

And the full-sized sketch!


Here is the digital template in layers!!
http://www.4shared.com/file/185513237/8b9685a2/pc_christmas_template.html


Thanks for letting me share!!


2 comments:

  1. congrats, pam! i just went and checked it out...love the layouts that are posted there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You have become my favorite sketch artist. When I get back to scrapping (after the New year) I'm planning on using several of yours. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete