Friday, December 14, 2012

Special Guest Artist!!

Hey all, happy Friday. I am a special treat today, a guest artist named Angela Holt. Perhaps you have seen her products before? They are amazing chipboard designs which are being sold at an online shop, Want 2 Scrap!! Angela is super talented and creates the most beautiful projects. Today she put together an online video tutorial which is such a cool idea. I am a visual learner, so this is just perfect for me!! Don't forget to visit Angela on her blog here. She has many more tutorials online and on her blog!! Let's get to know her!


I have been in the crafting industry for over 15 years. I have tried almost everything out there and found my true craft calling in Mixed Media and Paper crafting of all types. I live in the South in a little town called Greenbrier, TN which is only 20 mins away from Music City Nashville.  I share my life with my Husband, my only daughter and my 2 cats and little Chihuahua mix.  When I’m not playing my life roles, I go head first into my crafting. I’m an online crafting Educator, designer, product developer and artist, I’m also CHA Design Member and I have my own line of products with Want2scrap. I deeply love to bring my Southern personality to my online live classes to bring innovative techniques and designs. When I’m not doing my show, I love to awaken my crafting senses by trying out techniques and creating a few news ones. I love to meet and greet fellow artist and crafters alike. I find it most rewarding when my work and design inspires others to step outside their crafting box and craft something new and exciting. If you would like to know more about me and my professional crafting end of the world, visit my blog. I also invite you to like my fan page and to send me a friend request on facebook so that we can share in this crafting journey!! 

Link to the video demonstrating how to do the technique which is called Ribbon Weaving.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE9FwoX4TKI&feature=plcp



Angela Holt
Professional Craft Artist, Designer, Educator and Product Developer
CHA Designer

5 comments:

  1. Auhhhh!!!! I just love Angela Holt's Designs. Angela your USTREAM videos are amazing and I am in Auhhhh of all of your creations!! WOW!!! Congrats on being the guest designer!!
    {MAdge}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Angela. I love the ribbon weaving technique it is really fun. Thanks for the Ustream video cannot wait until tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and love the ribbon weaving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that ribbon is really cool!! Thanks for being our special guest!

    ReplyDelete