Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pages With Heart

Hey all, Pam here sharing some pre-Valentine's Day heart page ideas! Hearts are one of my favorite thing to put on pages. I simply love to add them to lots of themed page as you will see below! Here are some ideas for either Valentine's Day or non-Valentine's Day! Check, back on Friday when I will be sharing a brand new cutting file along with a NEW heart page as well!

1. Use pop dots.
In my first example I used hearts with pop dots to make them stand out more. Last year in October was our 15th anniversary. I was able to put on my dress, yay!!


2. Scatter them amongst other shapes.
On my next example, you use them with other shapes to create a neat collage of layered paper!



3. Create an outline for your hearts to emphasize them!
Here are two examples of this!




4. Create one large heart and cut out pieces for the photos!



5. Sew on different colored heart onto you page.



6. Sew on hearts and fold them in to create a great memory page.
This is of my Great Dane that we lost a few years ago. I miss Daphne so much!


I hope you have a great day!! Remember to put hearts on those pages!

6 comments:

  1. Hearts are one of my favorite things to put on a layout, too, Pam! I absolutely LOVE what you did with yours. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using hearts, and you've given me a few new ideas! I love each of these pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I don't use hearts on pages nearly as often as I should. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart the hearts! So many amazing ideas for layouts on your post--I'm inspired to get some new pages in my grandkids' books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete