Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sheila's CHA Picks

Hi there----every year, I swear I am not even gonna LOOK at new stuff, since I have so much old to use up, and then, every year, I fold like a cheap suit :)!!!!!
SO these are the things I absolutely don't need but absolutely must have:

Simple Stories Snap Sets:
I have long loved this concept, but didn't love their previous colors.  Now I love both:
I am just sort of getting into project life stuff, but I find I use this kind of stuff on my layouts too.  Aren't all these bright colors pretty?

I also love Pebbles' new line, From Me to You.
I think the color palate is so soothing, and I love the little polaroids in the top row. 
And embellishments?  Pebbles "gots" 'em.  I'm sorry it's such a teeny picture below, but I can promise you, you are gonna need every part of it :)

And last, but it no way least, is Elle's Studio.   I recently blogged about "discovering" these great products, and I have been using them ever since.
Love this line---Penelope---

Elle's designs are fabulous and there are always sketches to play along with on her blog.

Well, there you have it.  I have many more picks, of course, but these are first on the list!  Thanks for stopping by today :)


VISIT THE CONTRIBUTOR'S BLOGS/GALLERIES
Cathy Dippolito
Dolores Schaeffer
Cindy deRosier
Marlene Murphy
Lesley Walker
Gael Spence
Sarah Routledge
Sharon Fritchman
Tanya Ham
Sheila Burns
Pam Callaghan


2 comments: