Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pennant Shapes Galore!

It seem with every new paper line, sticker packs, die cut and punch there are pennant shapes turning up everywhere!  I must admit this is a fad I love!  I have found so many great uses for these shapes and they are easy to make yourself!

Here are two basic pennant shapes. The triangle is the basic pennant shape and the other is the boxy pennant. I love both! they are great for making little flag, banners and even using on your layouts and cards.

I have a pile of stuff to show you that I have created using the boxy pennant!

Lets get started!

I made this banner of alternating pattered papers using the boxy pennant shape! It is the most adorable banner I have made! I paired the boxy pennant shape with the frilly circular doilies to give it a springy look!


I have a dear friend who's birthday this year falls on Easter!  I made this special card for her. Notice I used another boxy pennant shape as part of my card.



Here is a layout I made with that included a double matted boxy pennant as part of my embellishments. So easy!


Here is the same idea however my boxy pennant is not as boxy as the others but still the same shape.


Here is another layout I made using again a slightly simmer boxy pennant shape.

I hope these projects have inspired you to create something fun with the boxy pennant shape!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration and ideas! pennants are all over scrappy world and they really give a great look to projects.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects! I like to use pennants too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the banners! Any chance that there will be a PSE template for them?

    ReplyDelete